Having a faulty roof is a stressful situation to be in. And with winter being so close, this is something that you want to fix right away. As you begin looking at your roofing replacement options, we want you to consider energy-efficient roofing because it is a good investment that will save you money in the long run.
So let’s talk about the great benefits that energy-efficient roofing provides:
- Money Saver: An energy-efficient roof will help you save you money on your energy bill. You could see savings from 7-15% on your bill each month. These kinds of savings are something that you will need in the hotter and cooler months of the year.
- Tax Breaks: Just like helping you save on your monthly energy bill, you might see some savings on your next tax bill. This might even help you reduce the installation costs of your roof.
- Longevity: Unlike a traditional roof, your energy-efficient roof will reflect the rays of the sun, which will cause your roof to last longer because it won’t be as exposed to sun damage as a traditional roof.
- Added Value: Energy-efficient roofing is a great selling point! If you decide to sell your home in the future, having a roof that will help the homeowners save money is a great conversation starter.
- Living Comfortably: Having a roof that reflects the heat instead of absorbing it will make your home more comfortable. In the summer, it will help your HVAC system work less, while still keeping you cool.
- Environmentally Friendly: You guessed it! If it’s energy efficient, it is also better for the environment. You can reduce your energy bill while also reducing your carbon footprint.
With all these great benefits, how could you not want to invest in an energy-efficient roof? We hope this post helps you make your roofing replacement decision a bit easier.
Are you in the Woodbridge area and looking for a roofing replacement? Give MidAtlantic Contracting a call at 703-492-4663.