12 Questions To Ask Your Deck Builder
Although Summer is over, it is never too early to start planning for the next. A great way to enjoy future summers in the Woodbridge area is by installing a deck. Having an outdoor space where you can relax is a great alternative to taking a vacation. But finding a deck builder can be stressful, because you want to make sure that you’re hiring the right company for the job. And if you haven’t dealt with a similar situation in the past, you probably don’t know what to ask. So, we have put together a list of questions that you can ask your future deck builder (which we hope is us!).
- How much experience do you have?
- Do you have references for your work and can I contact them?
- Are you licensed and registered in Virginia?
- What kind of warranty do I get?
- Do you have insurance?
- How long will it take you to complete the deck?
- Will a supervisor be on-site as the deck is being built?
- What decking material options do you provide?
- Do you specialize on any decking materials?
- What kind of lumber do you use for the framing?
- What kind of fasteners do you use?
- Will I be notified if there is an additional charge as the deck is being built?
You could ask many other questions, but this is a good start when interviewing deck builders. You want a deck that is strong and easy to take care of, and the right contractor will do just that. MidAtlantic Contracting will make sure that you can enjoy your deck for many years to come. Consider us as a choice and if you aren’t convinced, check out our Facebook reviews!
Ready to build a deck? If you are in Woodbridge or in the surrounding areas, give MidAtlantic Contracting a call at 703-492-4663.